Magnets where YOU want from hoof to hock, to support mobility, aid joint function and maintain healthy tendons.
The Equilibrium Hind & Hock Magnetic Chaps has magnets where you want them in these magnetic hock boots designed to support mobility, aid joint function and maintain healthy tendons.
- Includes 4 movable VITAflex® magnets to place where your horse needs them, including the hock joint.
- Use overnight as part of your horses’ daily routine for maintaining leg health.
- Ideal for ridden horses, veterans, on box rest/standing in for long periods of time.
- Use as an alternative to stable bandages to keep the legs warm and maintain circulation.
- 2-year guarantee.
- Supplied in pairs.
- Do not apply Vitaflex® magnets on open wounds, bruises, areas of inflammation or for the first 5 days following steroid injections.
For front boots, please see Magnetic Chaps. Additional magnets are available here.
What is the material used within the Magnetic Hock Boots for horses?
Our Magnetic Boots are made of a nylon inner and outer, with polyester fill. The fill provides enough warmth and padding, but is not too thick so the boot remains flexible and comfortable, while providing some warmth but not overheating the legs.
The inner layer is completely velcro receptive too, so that our magnets can be placed anywhere throughout the boots – including over the hock joint.
Four Vitaflex® Magnets are supplied with each pair of boots. They are reasonably thin and flat, yet extremely flexible. This allows them to mould to the horses’ legs, should they need to be placed over a joint. Supplied in a small pouch, they can be placed anywhere within the magnetic boot lining with the simple hook and loop attachment. This allows you to target the magnets exactly where your horse needs them.
Which magnets are used and how do they work?
The body’s cells have electromagnetic properties which means they can be affected by a magnetic field. Vitaflex® magnets are used in these Magnetic Hind and Hock Boots for horses and present two alternating poles to the body, negative and positive, making them different to standard neodymium magnets, which present only one pole. These strong, circular and permanent magnetic fields of alternating pole sequences penetrate into the body tissue.
When should these Magnetic Hock Boots for horses be used?
- Every day as part of your horses’ daily routine for maintaining leg health. Usually overnight or in the day when stood in.
- For horses in work from hacking to competition. This includes horses returning to work or retraining.
- For older horses or those who are slow to warm up.
- Horses on box rest, standing in for long periods of time or on limited turnout.
- General knocks and bumps.
How do I care for the Magnetic Hock boots?
Machine washable at 30 degrees, so you can quickly and easily clean your boots. Our Hook Cleaner Brush can also help keep your straps debris free and prolong their life.
Other products in the range.
Pair with the Magnetic Rug and our Magnetic Chaps for the full set.
Due to shipping delays and increased volume of orders, there could be some items on your order that can be delayed by 2-5 working days. Please be patient and know that we always endeavor to deliver as quickly as possible. If you need a specific product urgently you can enquire on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be able to confirm.
“Free Delivery” is applicable for orders over AED150 across all United Arab Emirates and applicable to orders being delivered to your stable, riding school or equestrian yard, subject to availability of the item(s) you have ordered.
For orders valued below AED150, delivery charges apply for Dubai delivery fees are AED35, for other Emirates delivery charges are AED45.
Special Delivery Charges Applicable to Horse Feed:
In Dubai: “Free Delivery” is applicable for orders of Horse Feed over AED150 and applicable to orders being delivered to your stable, riding school or equestrian yard, subject to availability of the item(s) you have ordered. For Feed orders below AED150 a delivery charge of AED50 is applicable.
Other Emirates: Special delivery terms are applicable to feed delivery to other Emirates, in order to avoid these delivery charges you are welcome to arrange special pick-up of feed in Dubai - which is possible to arrange via our WhatsApp number 0529161982.
- Up to 20kg - AED 30.00
- 20-30kg - AED 55.00
- 30-40kg - AED 80.00
- 40-50kg - AED 105.00
- 50-60kg - AED 130.00
- 60-70kg - AED 155.00
- 70-80kg - AED 180.00 (Up to 4 bags)
For larger / bulk feed orders (above 80kg / 4-5 bags), please contact us on WhatsApp.
Please note, we do not deliver on weekends or public holidays. Orders placed on Friday or Saturday will be delivered on the following Monday.
Dubai: We endeavour to ship all orders promptly. Deliveries within Dubai are received within three (3) working days. However, items are occasionally not in stock due to manufacturer delays or shipping delays. You will be notified of any delay.
Abu Dhabi & Western Region: We endeavour to ship all orders promptly. Due to the continued efforts of the Abu Dhabi border patrols during Covid pandemic, our deliveries to Abu Dhabi are sometimes delayed and could take up to seven (7) working days. We will try our best to deliver before this time. However, items are occasionally not in stock due to manufacturer delays or shipping delays. You will be notified of any delay.
Other Emirates: We endeavour to ship all orders promptly. Deliveries to other Emirates outside of Abu Dhabi & Dubai are received within seven (7) working days. However, items are occasionally not in stock due to manufacturer delays or shipping delays. You will be notified of any delay.
GCC and International Orders:
Delivery charges are calculated automatically based on courier fees for the weight of your order. Any deliveries outside of the United Arab Emirates take between 4 and 15 days to arrive. For international deliveries there could be additional taxes, customs duties and clearing fees which are not included in the original amount paid to eQuestri.
We highly recommend the use of an Aramex Shop & Ship Account for orders outside the UAE – this will be a cost-effective way to receive your goods and we will deliver your items securely packaged to the closest Shop & Ship departure office.
- Different delivery times and additional charges could apply for deliveries to locations other than your stable, riding school or equestrian yard (like your home or office for example).
- If you see "Pre-Order" this could mean the product is in a shipment on its way to us. Pre Order items arrive on a bi-monthly basis, so could take anywhere between 1-4 weeks to be delivered - however we always endeavor to deliver in the shortest time possible. If you have any queries about pre-order items you can contact us.
- www.equestri-online.com will NOT deal or provide any services or products to any of OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control) sanctions countries in accordance with the law of UAE.
- Multiple shipments/delivery may result in multiple postings to the cardholder’s monthly statement.
ALL refunds will be given with store credit. Credit refunds are only possible for damaged or defective products and will be evaluated on a case by case basis. Credit will be processed after good(s) have been returned and inspected and will be in the original mode of payment.
Damaged or Defective Products: We will happily refund or exchange any items that are damaged or defective upon opening the packaging. If you have found the product has a defect or is damaged, please take photographic evidence and send to us at email@example.com within 48 hours of receiving the item.
Returns or Exchanges: If you wish to return any product that has been incorrectly purchased, or exchange an item on your order please contact us within seven days of receiving your item at firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure that the products are unused along with the original packaging (Plastic Bag or Brand Box), and original tag(s) still attached. We will guide you on the return procedure after receiving your email.
- Please Note: Any Exchange or Return requests received after the seven day window will be charged a 30% restocking fee.
- Delivery charges are non-refundable.
- The cost of returning incorrectly purchased products is the responsibility of the customer.
- For Exchanges in UAE: We can arrange to collect the product and deliver your replacement for a fee of AED 25.
- For exchanges outside of the UAE: You can arrange to send the return item to us with the courier of your choice, or we can assist in arranging the return. The cost of returning the product to us is the responsibility of the customer.
- Please allow 3-7 working days for eQuestri to process your return and send out a replacement.
We do not accept product returns if:
- Products have been altered in any form their original purchase
- Tags and labels have been removed or if original packaging is not available
- Items have been used
- Items that have been purchased on sale or promotions
Non-Returnable Items: Any consumables like Food, treats, supplements or medication products and fly sprays cannot be returned or exchanged unless there is a product default.
Please note that we reserve the right to refuse any returned items if the product has been used or tampered with.
Please give us some time to process your return/exchange. It takes about 1-2 business days for us to receive the returned or exchanged product(s) back from you. Within 72 hours of receiving the item back in our warehouse, you will receive an e-mail and a credit note that reflects that the amount has been credited into your account. Please allow for up to 21 days for the refund transfer to be completed.
Customers can cancel their order at any point unless the order has already been dispatched, in which case, please refer to refund policy. If the purchase was made online, a refund will be made back to the customers credit card. Please allow for up to 21 days for the refund transfer to be completed.
Lost or Damaged Goods
In the unlikely event that any goods are lost or damaged in transit, please contact us immediately via email to email@example.com. In the case of non-delivery please wait seven working days from the date of your order in case it has been delayed. In case of goods received damaged or faulty please retain the goods, please take photographic evidence and send to us within 48 hours of receiving the item. Upon receipt we will arrange for the damaged or faulty goods to be exchanged or we will provide a store credit of the cost of the goods.