A FIBRE-RICH HERBAL BLEND FOR ALL HORSES
Pavo Care4Life is a holistic complete herbal blend that contains a miriad of ingredients that offer all round support of your horse’s health. This special feed includes fibre-rich raw ingredients, omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids, yeast, 11 different types of herbs plus vitamins and chelated minerals. These ingredients play a role in the cleansing processes of the body and enable removal of waste products.
Pavo Care4Life is not a muesli as it does not contain of any whole cereal grains or grain products. The herbal mixture is rich in structural fibre with vitamins and minerals. Further apple, soya beans, alfalfa, carrot and pea flakes plus pellets made of extruded linseed are also part of the mixture. The combination of these ingredients create a nutritional and tasty fibre-rich mix.
As important as what is in this feed, it is also important to note what is NOT in this feed. Pavo Care4Life does not contain any substances that might unnecessarily burden the horses system. For example, the combined sugar and starch content is only 8%. It does not contain any wheat, wheat by-products, molasses, gluten or oats. Pavo Care4Life is a suitable healthy addition to the diet of all horses!
- With 11 different herbs (see composition)
- Does not contain cereals or molasses
- Very low in sugar (3,8%) and starch (4,4%) content
- With organically bounded trace-elements
- Suitable for Horses which tend to be overweight
- Suitable for Horses that cannot digest sugar well
- Suitable for Horses who require no or little concentrated feed
- Suitable for Horses that need to recover after illness or injury
- Average advice: 170 gram per 100 kg bodyweight per day.
- That is about 1kg per day for an average warmblood horse.
- The required amount depends on grazing and work
- One Pavo feed scoop Pavo Care4Life contains approximately 0.9 kg
Tips for horses who eat to quickly and/or gluttonous:
Our advise for horses who eat to quickly or to gluttonous is to feed Pavo Care4Life wet or to mix it with Pavo DailyPlus. Add spacious water and soak it for about 1 hour. After 1 hour your horse can start a delicious, healthy meal.
Contains: Sun flower seed (extracted), Toasted soybean flakes, Herbal nutrient combination, Soybean oil, Peas Flakes, Sodium chloride, Hay, Calcium carbonate, Carrot flakes, Magnesium Oxide, Monocalcium phosphate, Linseed oil, Lucerne (alfalfa), Apple pulp, Sunflower seed hulls, Linseed, Brewer's yeast.
- Energy (DE) 9.5 MJ/kg
- Energy (EWpa) 0,74 EWpa
- Energy (ME) 8,1 MJ/kg
- Dig. crude protein 109 gr/kg
- Crude protein 13,2 %
- Crude fat 5,8 %
- Crude fibre 24,8 %
- Crude minerals 11,1 %
- Sugar 4 %
- Starch 3,6 %
Minerals and trace elements (per kg):
- Calcium 1,5 %
- Phosphorus 0,37 %
- Sodium 0,64 %
- Potassium 1,42 %
- Magnesium 0,66 %
- Copper 80 mg
- Iron 150 mg
- Zinc 250 mg
- Manganese 150 mg
- Selenium 0,9 mg
- Iodine 1,5 mg
Vitamin levels (per kg):
- Vitamin A 32.000 IE
- Vitamin D3 3.600 IE
- Vitamin E 600 mg
- Vitamin K3 6 mg
- Vitamin B1 50 mg
- Vitamin B2 40 mg
- Vitamin B6 20 mg
- Pantothenic acid 27 mg
- Folin 15 mg
- Niacin 50 mg
- D-Biotin 500 mcg
Pavo Care4Life (15kg)