Versatile horse ice and hot packs that can be placed on your horse wherever you need or within your Equilibrium Magnetic Chaps, Hind & Hock Chaps or Magnetic Rug!
Jump off after your cross country or a long gallop and pop the ice packs in the chaps, magnetic rug or under a bandage straight onto your horses legs, so easy to use!
- Use Cold post exercise.
- Use Hot for relaxation and warm up prior to exercise.
- Use Hot and Cold Combined for muscle health after strenuous exercise.
- Ideal hot for maintaining muscle health
- Contains 2 x Hot/Cold Packs and Pouches.
- Easily attaches to the Magnetic Chaps and Hind & Hock Magnetic Chaps
- Easily attaches to the Magnetic Rug
How to Use:
Place the gel pack into the provided pouch and keep it in the pouch when in use – only remove it when the pouch needs cleaning. Never place the gel pack directly onto the horse.
Cold - Freeze the gel pack in its pouch for a minimum of 60 minutes. The pack can be stored in the freezer until it is needed. The pack will quickly become flexible after being taken out of the freezer. Apply where required for a minimum of 10 minutes. DO NOT use cold prior to exercise.
Hot - Place the gel pack inside the pouch provided and lay flat in the microwave on a high setting for 15-20 seconds only. If the desired temperature is not met, increase the time by 5 second increments. Make sure the pouch is never over heated. If the gel pack is frozen, the heating time may need to be increased. Leave to stand for a minute and ensure the temperature is comfortable before use. Apply for 20 minutes.
Combined - Alternate between cold and hot packs for 10 minutes each for 3 cycles.
- Do not use on open wounds/broken skin
- Do not use if infection could be present
- Do not use heat on a new injury (the first 48 hours)
- Do not use cold prior to exercise
- Do not overheat the gel pack as this might cause it to burst
- Never place the gel pack directly onto the skin without the protective pouch
- For external use only
- If gel fluid comes in contact with the skin or eyes, flush with water
- Do not use if pack is punctured or torn
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not ingest gel fluid