Horse Riding Helmet with High Safety Standards - BSI Kitemark PAS 015:2011 & VG1 01.040 2014-12
Introducing the Endeavour Riding Helmet; the perfect combination of refined technology, sophisticated style, and the highest safety standards. Engineered to meet the PAS 015 2011 and VG1 01.040 2014-12 standards; this peaked helmet is perfect for use in the competitive arena, and approved for the highest standards internationally.
The perfect balance of durable and lightweight materials along with the all-important aspect of safety, the outer shell of this helmet is crafted from a sleek ABS shell which provides extraordinary durability whilst being immensely lightweight. Encased within this is the EPS inner shell which provides optimal impact absorption.
A removeable, antibacterial, padded liner, with moisture wicking properties, is located inside the Endeavour Riding Helmet to offer a comfortable and cooling inner helmet. This technically engineered liner is both removable and machine washable for ease of cleaning and replacement whenever necessary.
Securing your helmet is a deluxe eco-leather and webbing four-point fully adjustable harness, accentuated with a safe quick release buckle and a subtly padded chin guard. Integrated into the rear of the helmet is an in-built dial system which is used to tailor the fit more precisely, allowing for an incredibly comfortable and stable fit, and for adjustable fitting which also lends to a easier and more comfortable fit.
Between the central panel and sleek gloss frame you will find the discrete ventilation points, providing a comforting, cool airflow throughout the interior of the helmet, keeping you refreshed throughout.
- Small (52-54cm), 440g
- Medium (55-57cm), 480g
- Large (58-60cm), 530g
- Kitemarked to PAS015:2011 and VG1 01-040 2014-12
- Low profile peaked helmet with lightweight injection molded ABS shell
- High gloss trims
- Ventilation ducts for maximum breathability
- Matte finish
- Removeable comfort padded lining in antibacterial, moisture wicking material for superior comfort
- Four-point fully adjustable eco-leather & webbing harness for perfect stability
- Quick release buckle
- Dial fit system for precision fitting.
How to store your helmet:
- To maximise the lifespan of your helmet and help to prevent damage to your helmet, we recommend following these storage instructions:
- Store your helmet in a cool dry place.
- Do not store your helmet in direct sunlight, near artificial heating, or in extreme cold temperatures.
- Always allow your helmet to dry naturally before storing. This will prevent mould or rust damage.
How to clean your helmet:
- Keeping your helmet fresh and storing correctly, alongside regular cleaning, will prolong the life of your helmet.
- Your helmet features a removable liner which is easily removable and machine washable at 30 C
- Do not expose your helmet to harsh cleaning solvents.
- Do not put your helmet in the washing machine or dishwasher.
- Do not dry clean your helmet or use overly hot water.
- To wash your helmet, use a clean damp sponge or microfiber cloth and lukewarm soapy water to clean the exterior of your helmet.
- Always allow your helmet to dry naturally after cleaning.
- Never leave your helmet in front of a radiator.