Premier Equine's Magnetic Horse Rug can help to reduce pain and inflammation as well as improve your horse's overall wellbeing.
Magnets have been stitched into the neck cover and the rug around main muscle groups in the horse's body. These magnets can help to increase blood flow, which boasts a whole range of health benefits. Our magnetic rug can be used before exercise to help properly warm your horse and after exercise to ensure they cool down slowly.
Horse Magnetic Rug Key features:
- Soft breathable mesh rug lined on the wither and shoulder with antibacterial nylon lining
- 164 magnets stitched within the rug. 74 magnets stitched within the neck cover
- Each magnet is a 600 Gauss high energy flexible ferrite magnet with 50mm plume field zone
- Magnets have been fixed in the correct locations by the experience of USA experts
- Can be used before exercise to warm muscles
- Can be used after exercise, ensuring muscles cool down slowly (only after horse has returned to a normal temperature and is dry. Do not use on sweaty/wet horses)
- Can decrease healing time by up to one third
- Enhances circulation and can reduce inflammation
- Use 30 minutes to 1 hour per day for the first week and gradually build up to a maximum of 4 hours a day after 2 weeks
- Treatments can be split, although through experience we normally find that the optimum treatment time is between 1 and 4 hours depending on treatment or injury and on the horse itself
- Horses should be tied up whilst being treated with this rug
- Cannot be used whilst the horse is exercising. Horse must be at rest with a regular heart rate
The Pre-Order nature of this specialised rug simple means it will be ordered exclusively for you, and could take between 3-7 working days to arrive. Be sure to use our handy size guide below to measure your horse for the most appropriate fit:
WARNING do not use on the following...
- Open wounds
- During pregnancy (ladies)
- Mares in foal
- Near pacemakers
- ALWAYS remember if symptoms persist call your vet!
Why use magnetic horse rugs?
The following benefits have been reported…
Improved circulation - Reduced muscle tension - Aids recovery of muscle fatigue - Stimulation of tissue oxygen supply - Soothes skeletal aches - Eliminates toxins - Aids cell renewal - Reduces inflammation - Reduces pain - Enhances healing - Alleviates symptoms of arthritis & rheumatism - Stimulates production of elastin & collagen which is essential for the development of new cells - Regenerates damaged tissue.