Dermcare Malaseb Medicated Shampoo is formulated to remove scale, degrease the skin and kill cutaneous micro-organisms which primarily or secondarily cause dermatitis. Topical keratolytic, antibacterial, antifungal and antipruritic shampoo for dogs, cats and horses.
- Antibacterial, antifungal and antipuritic shampoo
- Degreases the skin
- Kills cutaneous micro-organisms which primarily or secondarily cause dermatitis
- Good treatment for rain scald
Malaseb Medicated Shampoo is formulated to remove scale, degrease the skin and kill cutaneous micro-organisms that primarily or secondarily cause dermatitis.
Malaseb Medicated Shampoo kills infective fungal spores on the coat. This helps to prevent the spread of the disease and reduces environmental contamination. The use of Malaseb Medicated Shampoo in conjunction with a systemic antifungal reduces the time to clinical resolution when compared with using a systemic antifungal alone.
Directions for use:
- Wet the animal thoroughly with clean water.
- Apply Malaseb Medicated Shampoo to your pet at several points and massage into the coat.
- Using a sponge may assist with lathering and penetration of the shampoo through the coat.
- Use approximately 1-2 mL per kg of body weight.
- Leave the shampoo on for 10 minutes. Ensure your pet is supervised during this time to avoid ingestion or inhalation of the shampoo.
- Rinse thoroughly with clean water.
- Use with caution around eyes. If shampoo enters the animal’s eye, flush thoroughly with clean water. Seek veterinary advice if eye changes are observed.
- Pets should not be left unattended during the recommended 10 minute shampoo contact time as licking or inhaling shampoo foam may result in irritation of the gastrointestinal or respiratory tracts.
- This product is not recommended for use in rabbits or species other than dogs or cats.
Delivery was on time and the team was in touch with me before delivery. Product was as advertised.
The only issue - I had asked for a card machine for payment which was not sent. I had to look for cash at the last minute as I was not informed that the machine would not be sent.