Stylish Helmet with Glitter Detailing and Highest Safety Standards - BSI Kitemark PAS 015:2011 & VG1 01.040 2014-12
Introducing the Odyssey Riding Helmet, combining the highest safety standards with sophisticated styling and functionality. Expertly engineered for optimum performance, this riding helmet conforms to PAS 015 2011 and VG1 01.040 2014-12 meaning it is suitable for competition use.
This refined, peaked riding helmet is exceedingly lightweight, crafted from an ABS outer shell, providing durability within the ultra-light casing. The EPS inner shell offers safety in the form of optimal absorption of impact.
An antibacterial, padded liner, with immense moisture wicking properties, lays inside the Odyssey Riding Helmet, providing a cool and comfortable environment. This technical liner is removable and washable for ease of refreshing, cleaning or replacement when necessary.
The four-point eco-leather and webbing harness is fully adjustable for optimal stability, featuring a quick release buckle and padded chin guard.
The rear of the helmet sports an in-built dial system; creating an opportunity for a precise fitting adjustment, allowing your helmet to fit you in the most comfortable and secure manner.
The central panel of the helmet not only offers a sophisticated design aesthetic, ventilation points situated between the gloss chrome paneling and the central glitter panel provides cooling airflow throughout the interior of the helmet, keeping you cool when on the move.
- Small (52-54cm), 440g
- Medium (55-57cm), 480g
- Large (58-60cm), 530g
- Kitemarked to PAS015:2011 and VG1 01-040 2014-12
- Low profile peaked helmet with lightweight injection molded ABS shell
- Central glitter panel
- High gloss chrome finishes
- Ventilation ducts for maximum breathability
- Matte finish
- Removeable comfort padded lining in antibacterial, moisture wicking material for superior comfort
- Four-point fully adjustable eco-leather & webbing harness for perfect stability
- Quick release buckle
- Dial fit system for precision fitting.
How to store your helmet:
- To maximise the lifespan of your helmet and help to prevent damage to your helmet, we recommend following these storage instructions:
- Store your helmet in a cool dry place.
- Do not store your helmet in direct sunlight, near artificial heating, or in extreme cold temperatures.
- Always allow your helmet to dry naturally before storing. This will prevent mould or rust damage.
How to clean your helmet:
- Keeping your helmet fresh and storing correctly, alongside regular cleaning, will prolong the life of your helmet.
- Your helmet features a removable liner which is easily removable and machine washable at 30 C
- Do not expose your helmet to harsh cleaning solvents.
- Do not put your helmet in the washing machine or dishwasher.
- Do not dry clean your helmet or use overly hot water.
- To wash your helmet, use a clean damp sponge or microfiber cloth and lukewarm soapy water to clean the exterior of your helmet.
- Always allow your helmet to dry naturally after cleaning.
- Never leave your helmet in front of a radiator.